Villa on One Happy Island
Villa on One Happy Island
Vacationers or honeymooners welcome to paradise in Aruba and to our 5 bedroom sun-kissed beach chic vacation villa rental! Our home is only 200 steps to toes-in-the-sand and the best snorkeling beach in Aruba. Our spacious home is situated in the prestigious residential neighborhood of Malmok which is a short 3-minute walk to Arashi Beach. It is located on the main beach road less than 3 miles from Palm Beach hotels and casinos. This beautiful 2 story, air conditioned, 3500 sq. ft. villa features 5 bedrooms, each with en-suite baths, a large family and living room, stainless kitchen appliances, laundry room and outdoor covered patio with a stainless steel 4 burner barbecue. The beautiful in-ground pool and patio area is perfect for entertaining with family and friends, as well as dining and grilling outside. The house sleeps 10 adults comfortably in its three lower and two upper suites. The villa is located a short 5-minute drive to the Tierra Del Sol Resort & Country Club for a round of golf and lunch or dinner. The golf course is a world-class, 18 hole course which hosts pro tour events during the year.
Living Room, Dining Room & Kitchen:
The front entrance leads into a large living and dining room with high vaulted ceilings and an open atmosphere. French doors open onto the covered porch, patio and pool. The spacious, modern kitchen is complete with electric range and oven, microwave, granite counters and island breakfast bar. The entire first floor is beautifully tiled and serves as an excellent gathering place for family and friends. A separate laundry room with washer and drier is available as an additional convenience.
Master Suite & Balcony:
The luxurious roomy second floor master suite has a king bed, en-suite bath, and vaulted ceilings. Its sliding glass doors open to a large covered balcony which overlooks the ocean in one direction and the pool/yard in the other.
A second upstairs bedroom with en-suite bath and queen bed is separated by a wet bar.
First Floor Bedrooms & Baths:
Off the hallway behind the kitchen are three bedrooms with en-suite baths so each guest has total privacy. The first floor master bedroom has a king-sized bed and is located at the end of the hallway. The middle bedroom has a queen bed and the fifth bedroom has a queen bed. Each bedroom includes an en-suite private tiled bathroom.
The Malmok & Arashi Beach Area:
Our home is located a short 200 steps around the corner to Boca Catalina Beach; a small secluded beach excellent for sunbathing and considered the best snorkeling area in Aruba. Malmok is the "Gold Coast" area of Aruba and consists of private year-round residential homes and villas. Walking eight houses the other direction, toward the California Lighthouse, brings you to Arashi Beach with small huts for sunbathing, a large white sandy beach and calm waters for swimming
Villa Features & Amenities: Location:
· Prestigious residential neighborhood of Malmok.
· 200 steps from Boca Catalina Beach.
· Less than 3 miles north of the Palm Beach high-rise hotels.
· About 1.5 miles south of the California Lighthouse.
· Fully air-conditioned; each room can be independently adjusted.
· Villa sleeps 10 adults comfortably.
· Large open living and dining rooms with cathedral ceilings.
· Cable TV with US programs and news included.
· Telephone with free local calls in Aruba.
· High-speed Internet service for guests with laptops.
· Large, modern fully equipped kitchen with all appliances, dishes and silverware.
· 5 bedrooms, each with its own private tiled bathroom.
· Second floor master suite with private balcony overlooking ocean.
· Large walk-in closet & dual sinks in master suite.
· Each bedroom has its own split unit air-conditioner & controls.
· All linens and towels included in each bedroom/bath.
· 2nd floor wet bar between master suite and upper bedroom.
· Laundry room with washer and dryer.
· Beautiful in-ground pool with outdoor shower.
· Outdoor covered porch & patio overlooking pool, wonderful for outdoor dining.
· Large open patio and pool area with table, chairs and lounges.
. 4 Burner stainless steel BBQ.
· Beach towels and beach chairs for use at the beach.
· All utilities included (except international telephone calls).
· Custom landscaping with gardening and pool service included.
Please contact our agent Ms. Anneke Gorter directly for availability, additional information and rental contracts and reservations. She manages our rental property and is always available to assist with your vacation plans. Anneke lives near our villa and has been managing private home rentals in Aruba for many years. Unlike large rental agencies that rent en masse, Anneke personally manages the property and attends to every detail to make our visitors' stays totally carefree. She can assist you with most of your needs while vacationing here in Aruba including car rental reservations, recommending local restaurants, grocery stores and even a chef or cook should you wish to hire someone to prepare meals for you and your guests.
The Malmok Management Company N.V.
L. G. Smith Boulevard #494
Malmok, Aruba - Dutch Caribbean
Our villa is available for any time period and for any number of days. We do not require the typical Saturday-Saturday or Sunday-Sunday check-in/check-out policy so you can travel mid-week when airfares are lower.
To check on available dates or obtain additional information please feel free to contact me, Cori Hall, at: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss our home in person. My wife Claricy and I hope that you enjoy the "One Happy Island" and our vacation home as much as we do. We love Aruba and are sure you will too!
Why pay for a small hotel room when you can vacation in a full-sized, private villa with your own pool, kitchen and local beach for about the same price? If you have family or vacation with other couples, then renting a vacation villa can actually cost you much less than the best hotel room on the island.
Seasonal Rental Rates:
DEC 15th - APR 15th - Weekly Rate $5250 (Extra Nights $750)
APR 16th - DEC 14th - Weekly Rate $4025 (Extra Nights $575)
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS - Weekly Rate $6500 (Extra Nights $925)
In addition to the above weekly rates, there is a $250 cleaning charge per week.
Stays of less than one week depending on availability.
At times we have unused time slots, short mid-week periods or cancellations where we can offer a good discount (this applies to openings within the upcoming 30 day period).
Be the first to hear about specials and discounts